“I am really happy with the Hans Brinker Guide. I like the scripted 40-minute lessons built on a Biblical principle with questions to generate thinking and discussion. The way your guides are organized is especially helpful for someone who’s just learning how to use the notebook method. As one who has spent years developing my own teaching materials, I can see how your guides provide a valuable model for teachers who desire to do the same. I love using the treasure chest of words, and the children love making the crafts and coloring the beautiful coloring pages. I plan to order your Charlotte’s Web Guide for my teaching next year. Thanks for all you’ve contributed to Christian education over the years.” — M. S., Third Grade Teacher, U.S.A.
- For use in multilevel classes with children 6-13 years of age
- Scripted lesson plans based on Biblical principles and worldview with teacher background notes and helps
- Enrichment through classics, crafts, music, plays, and festivals
- Resource CD for printing maps, coloring pages, vocabulary and memory verse cards, student graphic organizers, timelines, scripts for plays, and parent prayer and blessings cards
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese