"AMO is truly an amazing program. I have used it to teach our children at home. My husband, who has a teaching degree, shared this about the Proverbs Teachers guide, 'The person who designed this program knows how to teach children.'
"After my children completed the Proverbs unit, one of them made a poor choice in his actions. When I described to the child the poor choice, this is how he responded, 'Oh no, I am being a foolish child! I don't want to be a foolish child! I want to be a wise child!" This was said several weeks after the class had ended. Right now, the children are taking a co-op class, Joel, A Boy From Galilee. It is a fantastic class and the children are learning much about the life of Jesus Christ and the Hebrew culture." — R. C., Home educator of five
- For use in multilevel classes with children 6-13 years of age
- Scripted lesson plans based on Biblical principles and worldview with teacher background notes and helps
- Enrichment through classics, crafts, music, plays, and festivals
- Resource CD for printing maps, coloring pages, vocabulary and memory verse cards, student graphic organizers, timelines, scripts for plays, and parent prayer and blessings cards
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese