“Our church has greatly benefitted from the use of AMO’s rich curriculum. After nearly 30 years of vocational ministry, I have a deep concern for the increasing inability of Christians today to engage truth in general and Biblical truth in particular. The reflective methodology resident in your lesson plans is very effective in helping both teachers and students to think and reason with truth. The way you have integrated the arts and crafts into the learning process does more than merely keep the students’ attention, it helps cement truth into their young minds. Thank you for your labor of love.”— H. F., Pastor, U.S.A.
- For use in multilevel classes with children 6-13 years of age
- Scripted lesson plans based on Biblical principles and worldview with teacher background notes and helps
- Enrichment through classics, crafts, music, plays, and festivals
- Resource CD for printing maps, coloring pages, vocabulary and memory verse cards, student graphic organizers, timelines, scripts for plays, and parent prayer and blessings cards
- Available in English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese